WBIA respects the privacy of its users and treats their personal data in accordance with the legislation in force, notably Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, applicable from 25 May 2018 (the “General Data Protection Regulation”).
• Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact WBIA.
• Your name, job title, organisation name and country if you register for one of our events or sign up to our newsletter.
• Information on how you use the WBIA website, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
This data can be viewed by people in WBIA to:
• Improve the website by monitoring how you use it.
• Manage our event registrations and contact you about events you have registered for.
• Gather feedback to improve our services, for example our newsletters.
• Respond to any feedback you send us, if you have asked.
• We do not transfer or share any of this information with third parties.
We store your data on a secure server by Semplitech srl in OVH – Strasbourg, France.
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your
data while it is in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to keep
your data secure once we receive it.
Our website contains links to other websites. The above information, however, only applies to our website and doesn’t
cover other websites that we link to.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. Please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have signed up for our newsletter, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any
time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email.
For more information on data protection and the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (from May 2018), please
visit this website.